Add-in files not replicating properly

I have an issue with out PDM add-in disappearing/not replicating to a server overseas. I’ve gone in and investigated other replicated servers and the file is there and works as expected, however with these two specific servers, the issue continues to plague us.

Locally, when I update the add-in on our US server the files copy correctly to all the client PCs without issue. I’ve had no complaints of other overseas servers and have verified that the file is in place on those.

Here is the error message that the users of the problem sites are seeing.

The folder structure is there (Vault\0\plugins\000000##) on these 2 problem servers along with the index.xml file, however the ########.unk file that represents the add-in itself is not there.

To temporarily fix the issue, I manually copy the known good file from the main vault file structure to the overseas replicated server and this allows things to work. However, after a day or two, the .unk file is gone again.

The only difference between this and the other sites is that the two problem servers replicate to one another hourly as well as replicate to and from the US server daily. All other sites only replicate to and from the US server. I’m not sure if replicating to one another is the issue or not, but I’m hesitant to mess with replication settings.

Does anyone have experience with something like this and a possible solution?

So the replicated servers fails to track the unk files?

@AmenJlili that’s correct. The unk file is completely missing, although the index.xml file is there and correct.

Hm. Check this out : PDM Data Replication: Common Questions